- last name
- first name
- company name, association, foundation
- login e-mail address
- recovery email address
- mobile phone number
- mailing address
- Passwords and security data used for authentication and access
Data for interactions
- Device data
- Device configuration
- IP address
- Regional and language settings
Data for the newsletter
- optional insertion of name or company and email, necessary for subscription to the newsletter
- possibility to subscribe / unsubscribe at any time
Cookies, which are simple text files, contain essential information for you to use our website, the part of the orders, the part of your online management, which are essentially necessary or cookie files are stored:
- for language memorization
- for the use of our customer area (hosting administrative area, domains and other services)
- for secure user sessions in the customer area
- for the user’s secure sessions on all other services that can be registered on 4host.ch
- to register for our newsletter (optional and is used only if the user is registered on his own initiative)
The customer is solely responsible for security, for the data he publishes online and for the use of the applications he uses with 4host.
For our part, we are committed to ensuring the safety of our infrastructures, in particular through a safety policy that meets the needs of various regulations.
Other implications are described in our general conditions:
The data we process is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Only information on domain names, customer emails for accessing third-party applications can be shared:
- 4host builder
That is, the domain name, the name of the hosting package, the name of the hosting user and the various hash keys for identification and access to these applications are shared solely for functional purposes.
The user through the customer area can choose to use the Single Sign On to access the cPanel shortcuts, but can also freely keep them disabled.
We share the user’s personal data for the registration of domain names with Realtimeregister even in the case of whois privacy (or whois protection).
For some domain names, registration with the real holder is required. Please contact us for more information as we deal with more than 400 domain names and the conditions for a single extension can change suddenly and we are not allowed to know or write data policy rules in real time, but we can gladly guide you before ‘purchase.
Other conditions are governed by our general conditions of service and subscription: